SRX-150 Early Entry Saw
U.S.SAWS SRX-150 Early Entry Saw
Part Number: SXSRX-150
The U.S.SAWS SRX-150 is a compact, lightweight early entry saw designed to cut green concrete to control cracks.
Blade Size: 6-3/8"
Max Cut Depth: 1-1/8"
Engine: Honda GX160
Wheels: 3" Wide Flat Polyurethane
Weight: 88 lbs.
Anti-Spall Skid Plate and Vac Port on Blade Guard come standard.
- “Upcut” blade rotation facilitates keeping debris out of the joint
- Triangular shaped arbor
- Blade shaft with self-aligning bearings
- Vacuum port for easy connection to dust control systems
- Poly V-belt for positive power transmission
- 3-inch wide, polyurethane wheels for non-marking
- Skid plate minimizes joint chipping and spalling