Returns & Claim Policy
Return of merchandise for credit or exchange must be done within 90 days of receipt. Authorized U.S.SAWS personnel must approve all returns, at which time an RA # (Return Authorization) will be issued. A copy of the RA# will then be faxed to the customer to use as a packing list and to describe any defects.
- Obsolete parts or special orders will not be accepted for return.
- Package MUST include a copy of the RA. Merchandise shall be returned freight prepaid unless approved otherwise. All returns NOT accompanied by an RA# will be refused.
- Upon arrival, all items will be evaluated for credit. If an item is deemed defective, a credit will be issued towards any replacement order.
- Each return will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Any claim of shortage, damage, defects or wrong items must be submitted within 30 days of receipt.
- Electric motors and gas engines are covered under the manufacturers’ warranty. These items should be sent to their respective service centers for inspection, repair or replacement when deemed necessary. U.S. Saws is not considered an authorized service center.
- The customer must submit a claim to the carrier when items they received are damaged.