Air Chain Saw Model ACH-GB16
Part Number: US60466
The ACH-GB16 is an air powered chainsaw designed to cut ductile iron pipe. This chainsaw is used by underground utility contractors and municipal water departments and is considered among the safest and most efficient ways to cut ductile iron water pipes.
Some of the benefits of air power are:
- No emissions where the saw is running
- No kick back if the chain is pinched
- Can run submerged in water
- Very few moving parts for low maintenance
- Air Requirements: 90 cfm @ 90 psi.