4.5″ 80 Grit ZEC Grinding Wheel
Part Number: ZEC4580L
Size: 4.5″ #80 Grit Zec Litex Silicon Carbide Disc
The 4.5″ 80 Grit ZEC wheels are a disposable type of grinding disk that have silicon carbide adhered to the surface. Their aggressive quality lets you tear off epoxies and carpet glue without having the disc load up.
This 80 grit wheel is ideal for removing paint or other surface contaminants where you don’t want the substrate underneath the coating to be scratched or prepared for a new coating.
- Non-loading swirl patter design with cooling vents
- Best for coatings removal of mastics, soft coatings, urethanes, epoxies, carpet glue, or paint
- The lower the grit number, the more aggressive grinding the wheel provides
- The rigid plastic backing does not require a backing pad
- Authentic ZEC Litex wheels
- Offers longer life and better performances
- Made in Italy
- Sold in packages of 5