4.5″ 24 Grit Grinding ZEC Wheel
Part Number: ZEC4524L
Size: 4.5″ #24 Grit Zec Litex Silicon Carbide Disc
The 4.5″ 24 Grit ZEC wheels are a disposable type of grinding disk that have silicon carbide adhered to the surface. Their aggressive quality lets you tear off epoxies and carpet glue without having the disc load up. Zec wheels are a disposable type grinding disk that have silicon carbide adhered to the surface. Their aggressive quality lets you tear off epoxies and carpet glue without loading up.
- Non-loading swirl patter design with cooling vents
- Best for coatings removal of mastics, soft coatings, urethanes, epoxies, carpet glue, or paint
- The lower the grit number, the more aggressive grinding the wheel provides
- The rigid plastic backing does not require a backing pad
- Also available in a 7″
- Authentic ZEC Litex wheels
- Offers longer life and better performances
- 5/8″ bore size fits most grinders
- Maximum speed 11,000 RPM
- Made in Italy
- Sold in packages of 5
There are no reviews yet.