Dual Component Polymer Pump
Part Number: SX20100
The Dual Component Pump is designed to make all your joint fill applications easy and efficient. The pump features 6.5 gallon tanks allow you to add a full 5 gallons of joint fill material and still have a reserve and the semi-transparent tanks allow the operator to monitor the level of liquid in the tanks.
The pump is easy to clean as the full size tank lids provide unrestricted access to the inside of the tanks. The pump is driven by a single chain to ensure consistent pump ratio and strong enough to pump polyurea or epoxy joint fillers.
*Will also dispense certain polyaspartic floor coatings
1. Does the Polymer Pump come with a battery when purchasing the inverter? If not, what type of battery do I need to purchase?
The unit does not come with a battery. A group 27 Deep Cycle Battery is best.
2. What is the difference between the One Man Polymer Pump and Dual Component Polymer Pump?
The One Man Pump is a one person operation, and the Dual Component is a two operator machine. The one man pump has a slightly smaller footprint.
3. If I order the inverter, will it come mounted or do I have to do it myself?
We will install if for you, just let us know otherwise!
4. How many static mixing tip do I need?
You will need (1) to start the machine and test the ratio, (1) for each additional hour of use and or more than 5 min of stoppage (approx 5-8 per day on a regular 8 hour shift).
5. What’s the flow rate?
Approximately 1 gallon per minute.
6. Can I use this for 1:1 mix ratio materials? Is there a way to pump 2:1 materials?
Yes, the machine is set up for 1:1 operation. A 2:1 sprocket kit is available for materials requiring that mix ratio.
7. Can it be used for silicon sealants?